Parent Teacher Association
(Visit our brand new website here: bit.ly/WBAISPTA)
The Parent Teacher Association's most important role is fostering and developing community at the Walworth Barbour American International School. The PTA organizes various community events throughout the year, including a back to school dinner, Halloween trick-or-treat in October, Teacher Appreciation Day in April, and International Day in May.
In addition the PTA Executive Committee serves as a liaison between parents, teachers and the school including:
- meeting with the principals
- organizing volunteers to help with plays, shows, concerts, class parties and class trips
- maintaining contact with faculty at monthly meetings
- welcoming new families at the beginning the school year
- organizing get togethers and events.
We look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions or would like to join the PTA Community at WBAIS email firstname.lastname@example.org .