Parent Teacher Association
The Parent Teacher Association's most important role is fostering and developing community at the Walworth Barbour American International School. The PTA organizes various community events throughout the year, including a back to school dinner, Halloween trick-or-treat in October, Teacher Appreciation Day in April, and International Day in May.
In addition the PTA Executive Committee serves as a liaison between parents, teachers and the school including:
- meeting with the principals
- organizing volunteers to help with plays, shows, concerts, class parties and class trips
- maintaining contact with faculty at monthly meetings
- welcoming new families at the beginning the school year
- organizing get togethers and events.
We look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions or would like to join the PTA Community at WBAIS email firstname.lastname@example.org .