The campus includes a
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Gymnasium with a double gym, aerobics room and weight room
- Outdoor athletic facilities including a heated swimming pool, four tennis courts, five outdoor basketball courts, and three soccer/baseball fields.
- Performing Arts Building with three art rooms, three music rooms, practice rooms, and a 380 seat auditorium
- Library and Administration Building
- Innovative educational teaching spaces like a nature reserve, butterfly garden, arboretum, greenhouse, learning-space garden, and a hen house.
Applicants and their families interested in scheduling a tour of the campus should contact Admissions Director Debby Hashai. For media or facilities inquiries, contact Director of Community Relations, Ada Renan.