The Walworth Barbour American International campus was completed in 2007 and designed to provide state of the art facilities for today's student. It is located just 18 km. north of Tel Aviv and sits on 18 acres of land. This beautiful campus was designed as purpose-built and includes an impressive eight buildings.
The campus includes a
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Gymnasium with a double gym, aerobics room and weight room
- Outdoor athletic facilities including a heated swimming pool, four tennis courts, five outdoor basketball courts, and three soccer/baseball fields.
- Performing Arts Building with three art rooms, three music rooms, practice rooms, and a 380 seat auditorium
- Library and Administration Building
- Innovative educational teaching spaces like a nature reserve, butterfly garden, arboretum, greenhouse, learning-space garden, and a hen house.
Applicants and their families interested in scheduling a tour of the campus should contact Admissions Director Debby Hashai. For media or facilities inquiries, contact Director of Community Relations, Ada Renan.