2023-24 COVID Information Portal
- Where can I find the most up to date information about COVID Guidelines?
- What do I do if I test COVID Positive and I have symptoms?
- What do I do if I test COVID Positive and I do NOT have symptoms?
- Do I need to isolate or stay home from work/school if a family member tests positive?
- Am I required to wear a mask when coming back to School / Work if I tested positive for COVID in the past 5 days and have no symptoms or have not had any symptoms for 24 hours?
- The Israeli Ministry of Health and the US CDC have very different COVID Guidelines. Which one does WBAIS follow?
- I am not an Israeli Citizen and don’t have the local Health Insurance. Where can I and my children get a COVID Vaccination?
- I don’t know if and when I need a COVID vaccine. Where can I get more information?
Updated September 18, 2023