Have an epiphany! Come and see the artwork of the first grade in the office of the Head of School.
Please click on each tab to see the article within.
- Come and See the Art of First Grade
- HS: Hockey Marathon Lives Up to its Reputation
- Halloween: Another Spooktacular Event!
- MS: Grade 8 Visits the Weizmann Institute
- ES: Teaching Students to Ask Their Own Questions: QFT in Grade 4
- Parent Education Program: Welcome to Your Child's Brain
- Project GAIA in Greece
- HS: Tom Robinson is On Trial in the 9th Grade
- MS: Dialogue in the Dark
- HS: Science Display Case Exhibits Student Work on Multicellular Organisms
- HS: The WBAIS Genius Bar Wants to Help You!
- MS: Grade 6 Visits Beit Guvrin
- GAIAjr. Makes A Difference
According to their Mission Statement, the Genius Bar aims to serve the school community “by providing solutions and developing technology skills in students, teachers, and parents. We believe in giving people the tools to improve their experience today and navigate the changing world of tomorrow.”